Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Rememberances

Some things i will remember about 2007!

1. Me having a gf for only 22 hours 49 minutes and 43 seconds!
2. My first time in dominican republic!
3. Mr. Grim getting mad at me only 5 times!
4. Playing on my first football team (its flag but its better than nothing)
5. Me learning Spanish (not all but quite well)
6. I really saw how amazazing Gods wonderful universe is!
7. I started a relationship with Christ!
8. I got the runs for the first time!
9. I got Deja Vu for the first time!
10. Jamie Lynn Spears is prego which means no more Zoey 101 yikes!!! :(

Happy New Year its 2008 baby and Joshie is ready 4 anything!!!

7 comments:

Cristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

thats awsome whats ur new years resoulution

Jose said...

um idk i dont really have 1

M@tt said...

i dont either

kayla rae said...

Thanks for sharing number 8 with us, something I really wanted to know (:

Cristina said...

i like #1 the best.

allie baba :] said...

nice josh!! you actually counted how long we went out for???