Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Stuff!!!

Over the last 3 days i had some great holiday fun!!! first off christmas eve in the morning we got to open up some presents and we got 2 wii games and pirates 3 and i went ice skating with my fammily and i went to church to enjoy a great sevice and then i played wii a bit and went to bed!! Christmas morning i wake up at 5:30 in the morning and watch TV till about 6:30 and then we open presents!! I open my present from santa and its a custom ping pong racket and a deluxe pack with 4 paddles and 8 balls plus a 6 ball bonus pack! So i wonder what all this is for until i walk into the garage where there i see a custom ping pong table ready to go! it was amazazing! and then i got 80 bucks from my grandparents and 150 from my other grandma! it was great! And then i enjoyed our new stuff and then i went to go see national treasure 2 it was great. after i went to bed! the next morning i played more wii and then got ready 4 pattys surprise party and was there! Christine, Ian, Carlos, Blake, Taylor and me were at ians house to get ready for a surprise party for Patrick! it was fun! Ians brother Justin is great and hilarious and reminds me so much of ian (thats a good thing by the way) its scary! so anyway we kinda had a ping pong tournament and i totally ooberpawned !! After my family went to Olive Gardens to eat and now im here typing this post!! Thats some holiday stuff!!!

3 comments:

Christine.Marie said...

the party was SO much fun!

even though me and justin aren't exactly best friends [:

Jose said...

lol that was great

Andrew said...

I thought the party was awesome!